Welcome to Happy Days, a Stay-In facility for the 65+
Retire without any worries..
In Indian culture and tradition, family, more often than not, meant a joint family and
the idea of shifting away from home was embarrassing both for the parents and children.
The concept of Happy Days can be viewed with this background.
Happy Days aims to provide complete peace of mind for both parents and children with a concept of Stay-In,
already prevalent in the west but new to India.
If one looks at the media today, there are a lot of builders and developers who are promoting Senior Homes.
See some links below:
The recent murder of an aged lady living independently in a high end apartment block in a good neighbourhood raises the question “Are we secure enough?”
The building had security camera’s and other high end security devices could not prevent the murder.
This may bring into highlight the necessity of community living, sharing your living spaces with likeminded people in the silver years to ensure a peaceful life.
WHAT WE ARE
The Happy Days concept is for the financially independent, or family supported from the higher income groups
who enjoy living with a community and making new friends.
It is a long-term retirement plan that supports you even when you need assistance to care for yourself.
- Retirement from house work – cooking/washing/cleaning.
- Free to do pursue your dreams – community work, read, gardening, learn new things, relax.
- A retirement solution for life for discerning retirees.
- “Everything under one roof” concept.
- Keep the body and mind active by living a full, stress-free life.
- Tours within India & Abroad.
- Emergency assistance will be provided by the chosen hospitals.